Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Want Ideas For Some Workouts?

Are you looking for free workouts? Ones that you can take with you to the gym or even perform in the comfort of your own home? Have no fear, I’m about to share with you where you can do a little research yourself and find exactly what you’re looking for. After all, this is where I get most of my information from!

Magazines

As I’ve pointed out before, I’m subscribed to Oxygen and Muscle & Fitness Hers and these two magazines are filled with plenty of workout exercises! What’s even better, they place a lot of their tips and exercise routines right on their websites: Oxygen and Muscle and Fitness Hers. Check ‘em out - they’re FREE!

LiveStrong

LiveStrong is filled with hundreds of articles regarding lots of training and even nutrition – it has nearly everything!

Bodybuilding.com

I’ve said it before and will say it again; I’ve found LOTS of workout ideas and routines on BodyBuilding.com! You can even sign up for a Bodyspace account and track your progress. I’ve yet to do this – just another thing I’ll have to keep up with, and I truly don’t have the time to do so right now.

BodyRock.tv

Ever hear of BodyRock.tv? If not, check it out! There are daily workout videos husband Freddy and wife Zuzana post!

Follow Your Favorite Fitness Gurus

I’ve “liked” so many fitness people, magazines, and gyms on Facebook my News Feed is full of constant updates! They are great for tips, advice, motivation, contests, nutrition, workouts, etc. Reading my blog is helpful for you, too, right? I’m not famous, but I have a lot of tips and advice I can post that I share with all of you, like this blog here!

Where do you find your fitness information and workouts? Share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment